New York Times bestseller and American author H Jackson Browne’s inspirational book, Life’s Little Instruction Book, has 21 life lessons for success.
- Marrying the right person will determine 90% of your life’s happiness or misery.
- Invest time and maximize your talent by finding work that you enjoy.
- Exceed other people’s expectations.
- Be positive and enthusiastic.
- Learn to forgive yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Be grateful for all your life blessings.
- Be persistent.
- Maintain discipline in saving money.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Constantly improve.
- Do things the best way you can.
- Find happiness in your relationships with others.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest in all your dealings.
- Be independent.
- Be decisive.
- Be accountable for your actions.
- Be courageous, take a chance as you might regret it in the future.
- Take care of the people you love.
- Make your parents proud.
Read more about this on the Property Update website.
The following two tabs change content below.
Dorian Traill is the current Director of Grand Capital Finance Group and Fountain Property Group. He specialize in home loans for people as well as helping them build wealth through quality investment properties that ultimately lead to long term financial freedom.
Latest posts by Dorian Traill (see all)
- Brisbane Slow And Steady Growth Ideal For Investors - November 5, 2015
- 5 Wellness Tips in the Workplace - October 26, 2015
- Sydney Median Soars to $1 Million - September 24, 2015