Did you know that the common paper clips and binder clips can save you a lot of time and effort in keeping your office space organized? You can also use toilet paper rolls to keep your cords from tangling by creating a simple cord organizer. Here are some of the coolest hacks we can find to improve your productivity and keep you organized at the office.
- Binder Clip Organizers. These life savers are not just meant to keep your envelopes shut, as it can also be used to organize all kinds of cables.
- Paper Clip Stands. Paper clips can be used to create a stand for just about any phone.
- Toilet Paper Cord Organizers. These toilet paper rolls can be used to organize your cables, especially those that are thick and tedious to tie.
- Spring Cord Protection. Most cables get damaged because of too much wriggling. Here’s the ultimate solution: roll a spring cord around the base to protect your cables to extend its life.
- Headphone Magnet. Recent release of the Mac have monitor screens that are magnetic, good for keeping your headphones tidy.
- Bread Tie Cord Labels. Reaching over the back of your desk trying to find the right cord can be a pain. Not anymore, as you can use your bread ties as cord labels.
- Stickynote Keyboard Cleaner. A great way to clean your keyboard is to run through the sticky end of a note to remove dust and dirt and keep your work space tidy.
Read more about this on the News.com.au website.
Latest posts by Dorian Traill (see all)
- Brisbane Slow And Steady Growth Ideal For Investors - November 5, 2015
- 5 Wellness Tips in the Workplace - October 26, 2015
- Sydney Median Soars to $1 Million - September 24, 2015